SCHEDULE OF COSTS AND PAYMENTS 2013-2014
Grade One Pay Plan Two Pay & Monthly Plan
LE (Half day) $8,615 $8,740
LE (Full day) $9,835 $9,960
K $10,550 $10,675
1-5 $14,515 $14,640
6-8 $15,245 $15,370
9-12 $15,443 $15,568
- The One Pay Plan requires a deposit of $500, with the balance payable by June 15, 2013. This plan is available for current students until June 15, 2013, and for new students who enroll prior to September 30, 2013. Tuition Refund Insurance (TRP) is optional under this plan. It is available at additional cost and is recommended.
- The Two Pay Plan requires a deposit of $500 and two payments. The 1st payment is due by June 15, 2013. The final payment is due November 15, 2013. TRP is required under this plan.
- The Monthly Plan is the same tuition as the Two Pay plan, with the addition of $200 per child for monthly processing. A $500 deposit is required, with the balance paid monthly by bank draft. The monthly payments can be made in 12 payments from April 2013 to March 2014. Tuition and fees must be paid in full by March 31, 2014, regardless of when the monthly payments begin. TRP is required under this plan.
- The Two Pay Plan and Monthly Plans are the only options available after June 15, 2013, for current students and after September 30, 2013, for new students (on a pro rata basis).
- Included in the Tuition: Required class trips, special materials, and debt service fees to cover the cost of debt incurred for facility expansion.
- Not Included in the Tuition: Optional activities, materials, general student supplies, textbooks (Grades 6-12), lunch, and the cost for voluntary activities, trips, and/or purchases.
B. Assessment Fee - (Not included in tuition above)
The Assessment Fee is designated for facilities maintenance and the purchase of equipment. The maximum assessment per family is $5,000. Upon enrollment in grades 1-12, each child is assessed $2,500 to be paid over a three-year period. Students enrolling in LE and K will be assessed $2,500 to be paid over a four to five year period.
- Late Fees
A 1.5% per month late fee charge will be assessed on any past due accounts. Any cost of collection shall be paid for by the parents or guardian.