SCHEDULE OF COSTS AND PAYMENTS 2015-2016
A. TuitionLE (Half day) $8,740
LE (Full day) $9,960
- The One Pay Plan requires a deposit of $500, with the balance payable by June 16, 2014. This plan is available for current students until June 16, 2014, and for new students who enroll after that date. Tuition Refund Insurance (TRP) is optional under this plan. It is available at additional cost and is recommended.
- The Two Pay Plan requires a deposit of $500 and two payments. The 1st payment is due by June 16, 2014. The final payment is due November 17, 2014. TRP is required under this plan.
- The Monthly Plan requires a $500 deposit, with the balance paid monthly by bank draft. The monthly payments can be made in 12 payments from April 2014 to March 2015. Tuition and fees must be paid in full by March 31, 2015, regardless of when the monthly payments begin. TRP is required under this plan.
- Included in the Tuition: Required class trips, special materials, and debt service fees to cover the cost of debt incurred for facility expansion.
- Not Included in the Tuition: Optional activities, materials, general student supplies, textbooks (Grades 6-12), lunch, and the cost for voluntary activities, trips, and/or purchases.
B. Capital Assessment Fee - (Not included in tuition above)
The Assessment Fee is designated for facilities maintenance and the purchase of equipment. The maximum assessment per family is $5,000. Upon enrollment in grades 1-12, each child is assessed $2,500 to be paid over a three-year period. Students enrolling in LE and K will be assessed $2,500 to be paid over a four year period.
C. Late Fees
A 1.5% per month late fee charge will be assessed on any past due accounts. Any cost of collection shall be paid for by the parents or guardian.